Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year! :)

Hello everyone! :)
2014 is officially over. 
I don't feel like its a new year lah.

So, my day started like i planned to depart like 4pm to Desa Park City and But I reach there about 7pm. -.- You can imagine the jam from his house to my house. But he also fetch Thepa from SS15. :/ Thank you Jerrard. :)

But Desa Park City has not many choices of food. So, we ended up went to Publika and we had Korean for dinner at Namoo. 



Oh Oh.. saw the sticker on Thepa's hand? :P
I and Thepa donated for the flood victims leh.
We so kind right? :P
Pray for them la. :)
Don't worry okie, we rescued you already. XD


K la.. They enjoy their food and we had funny and interesting conversation. :P
Thepa, thank you for sharing your experience. :P

So, about time, we headed back there and reached at about 11.20-11.45pm. Luckily we did not spend so much time at Desa Park City. We don't have to wait so long. :P I think next year I'm going other place for a more different feel. :P


So, here's some lucky shot of the fireworks. :D hehehe...





Desa Park City's environment is forever like that. :P




So far, the only decent photo of 3 of us. HAHAHA. 
So, the countdown night is overrrr.

My first day of this new year, I spend my day pretty well with my bae, Adeline. :3 Oh god, it's been so long since we've met. I'm totally excited when you are free to meet up today! :)
So, I wanted to try the drinks at The Library and we went there for a drink and some girls talk. x3 heeee. Great feeling ever. :P

 Oh, I ordered this Green Tea Sunshine, it smells so so so so good. I recommend you guys to try that tea. It really taste good too. :)))) and Adeline ordered their Coffee of the day, brewed coffee. I guess it taste nice too, i suppose? hahaha!

Adeline gets hungry real quick. XD So, i decided to bring her to Sunway for more choices. I SAYANG you lots. <3

 HAHAHA. Selfie is a must! MUST! :P





We had dinner at Pasta Zanmai. Not many choices of sushi lahs. :(



I ordered this regular. 
But it's so big portion. 
Luckily I ordered one bowl. 
Confirm cannot finish. XD


 Quite filling tho. :P
Not that bad I must say. :) 





&




We talk so much like PAT POH. 
:'D 
So many things to share together. HAHAHA
and 
we took selfie in da toilet. 
It's a trend man. :D

 Selfie 1 :D
Selfie 2! :P

Thanks for making my New Year well spent!
I wish to build our friendship stronger day by day.
I'm thankful to have you in my life, 
I shall call you my sister.


till then.
xo
Posted 01/01/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment