Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Throwback 2014 (part 3)

Hello again..

Here's part 3! :3

The excited part was I received a call from a lady unexpectedly....
She said that I was chosen to be in the part of this contest. The Panasonic Beauty I Love Myself Contest. I had a makeover at Sunway Pyramid. :) Well, why not right? :P So, I went there with Natalee and Siew Min. :) Thanks for the accompany babe. ♥

 They provide everyone a free coffee too. :) 





 Sorry girls... I had to. I had to. :'D Who ask you take so many photos using my camera. :'D


 So, here's the outcome. :P 
Pattern duo duo. :P 
I know. XD 
Trying to pose sexy here. HAHAHA
Please say I look sexy. :'D


 This was part of our final project. 
To be honest, 
I'm not really satisfy..but I'm happy to learn new things and learn from mistakes. :)
Photoshooting is so fun. :) Working really well with them. :)
The model is so nice that she never reject my offer. :))
Thank you so much. :)

After completing the assignments, I had English and Fashion History exams. :/ So unlucky that I fell sick on the first day of exam.. the worst thing was I had period cramps. What a life. :/
After my last paper on the 12dec, I hangout with my girls, Jerrard and friends from Interior Design. :) We went to the new shopping mall, IOI City Mall and then to One Utama for bowling. So unbelievable that I got the highest score among all of them. I felt funny and could not believe I did it. :P That day was a tiring day.. I remember I had only 3-4hrs sleep that night before exam and I went home about 11.30pm. LOL. I'm insane. :P But still a memorable day. :)


So recently, 2 days before Christmas(23/12), I went out with Anis and Thepa. I'm so happy that we're so united. C: heehee. Movie with them, watched the Hobbit. I laughed the whole movie. I don't know why I find it so ridiculous and funny.. like almost every part of it is so ridiculous. :'D HAHAHA. 
Bonding session with both of them.. Makes me felt like we're cousins. :P Anis were like "omg, Brenda keep laughing. HAHA (her kitty voice kind of laugh) " X'D





 OOTD. :P

OH OH! I tried this too! I forgot what's the name of this ice-cream already. XD
I don't really like it. :/


The next day was Christmas Eve, I spend my day really well. :) The night at the Museum freshly release on Christmas eve. XD HAHAHA. Nice movie tho. :) I don't mind watching it again. :) 



 It's funny when we ask somebody to take picture of us. :'DD HAHAHA. 








































































































and.... and...
WE HAD PANCAKES!
























































































OMG. 
It's sooooooo good. ;)


















































Here's the close up shot of the dessert. :))



Flat White. 


So here's the end of 2014.
Bitter sweet memories will never be forgotten.
To the people I love,
 who had gone to the place that they are fated to be..
Facts that can never change..
I will try my best to move on..




till then.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment