Monday, January 12, 2015

Foodie: Hi-tea at Tous Les Jours.

Hi love! 




Last 2 days, me and mom went for hi-tea at Tous Les Jours, Empire. At the same time, mom wanted to meet up with her friends. I can totally understand how my mum feels... to meet up with her friends since primary school.. 


After so many years...

 loosing contact of each other..
All because of Facebook..
My mom founded her long lost friends..
Mom's was so curious and excited that she gets to share her life experiences and so do her friends. Mom feels nostalgic when comes to the topic where they were having classes in school during her childhood days. :')
Seeing them getting old together yet still young and playful in heart. 
Seeing their life being successful or not...
but they still happy. :)
Haha! I wish I will experience the same in the future. :3

 Now I realized, I do look like my mom. XD
I always thought people were just simply sweet talk, 
saying that I look as beautiful as my mom. 
I was like "pfftttt. yeah righttt." :P




So, Here's what i had: 

 I didn't eat the bread lah actually. XD I just simply wanna share. 
HAHAHA

 Mocha Frappe.
I'm not sure how it tastes like..
because I didnt try it..
It was mom's. :P

 My Caramel Macchiato. :)
The caramel tastes quite strong yet it didn't cover the aroma of the coffee.
I'll definitely will order this again next time. :)

 Lime Mojito.
It taste fine.. but it does not bring the bitterness to the flavour.
So, if you don't like bitter..
I think this can definitely satisfy your taste bud. :)


 Red Velvet cake. 


 Fruit Cake. 

 Mom's Cheese Mushroom amd Ham Omelette.

I had Spinach and Mushroom Cheese Panini. 
I like how the combination of cheese and spinach. It taste good. :)

Overall: 
Price Range: 
:P

till then. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment