Monday, January 26, 2015

Foodie: 鼎泰蘴(din tai fung)

Hello again.

So.... Last 2 weeks (12/01/15), I had a very satisfying late lunch with ze family at The Gardens. :)
We went to Din Tai Fung. It is a Shanghainese food. It's really good. :) I rate it 5star. :P hehehe.
















So, 








Let the pictures tells the story. :)












The food is pretty tempting here. :P 










 This is called the Siu Lung Bao. 
The first bite was like a BOMB! 
It has this gravy inside. It's pork by the way. :P


 Here's the closer look. :P


 This is the Fried Pumpkin. 
Not bad la. :P
 Fried Dumplings.

 I forgotten what is this called. :P 
Forgive me. XD

 This is my favourite! Vege Dumplings with chilly sauce.



 I forgotten what this one called too.. 
It taste more or less like the Kuaci. :/
Don't really like it la. 
But no harm trying because it's quite a new thing to me. :P

Favourite vege at all times. hahaha!
I don't know what's this vege called.
OMG.
Forgive me. XD HAHA.
if you wanna try.. go check the Menu.
Got photos one. XD

We go on with the dessert. :)
Tang yuan! :DD



 Black sesame filling with soya milk. 
It's a nice combination. :D



I didn't get to try this.. 
Because... it's only 2 pieces. :(
Nvm. I was so full that day that I couldn't eat more already. 
LOL

Overall: ★★★★★☆ 
Price Range: ★★★

I guess that is all. 
Will update sooner when free. <3


Till then.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment