Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Baby Muffin! ♥

Hello everyone! 
Muffin turned 1 years old today! :)



Baby Muffin.....

I still remember that day my mom told me that we are going to bring you home. 
I'm over excited and happy. 
You were so quiet and I thought you were sick or something
eventually not...
You were just shy. :3


 We put you in a box and brought you home.. 

That moment you keep putting out so much saliva. I was laughing and wondering what happened to you.. You had car sick. HAHAHAHA! You vomitted and leaked onto my brother's car seat. My brother got so mad. :'D But I did not blame you and I wasted so much tissue to wipe your mouth. :'D
I feel like a mother taking care of you. :')

 My very first picture with you. I look ugly Muffin. But I love you sooo much.. I must share coz I appreciate this picture. :)

 Very hard to take a picture of your face. So I asked mom to hold you. :P




That was before buying you a cage and a bed for you. Coz it's been a day that we bought inportant things that you need daily like your food anf water bottle and so on... :P

 I know puppy loves toys. :) 
The very first thing i got you is this yellow lion. :3

 You love it so much and you hugged it to sleep.
 NO. I didn't arrange this just to take a picture. You really hugged it. x)


 You are so hugable. :3

 and.....
you fell asleep so easily whenever you lean on something...


FINALLY BOUGHT YOU A CAGE. :)
and your face so "guai lan" :'DD

Muffin: DON'T TAKE MY TOY. IT'S MINE. 

Oh well, I have no intention to buy clothes for you.. because you grow up so fast..
But my cousin gave me her dog's old clothes.
and...
It was too big for you. XD

 Muffin: Why you make me wear this? -.-
(hak min san)


  Finally bought you a bed. You love it so much until you bring all your toys and keep it there. XD
Muffin.. you're so lucky. and I'm lucky to have you in my life. :')
Don't you realized all your stuff were yellow? XD It's your lucky colour. hehehe. :3



 After you done your 3rd vaccination.. I was expecting you will get sick coz it's a normal reaction after vaccination because the veterinarian told me you will get sick.. eventually not...You were so strong! :) So, I brought you for a walk for the first time. You're so hyper! x)
 Saw this cute toy.. and bought it for you.. 
You dump the yellow lion and play with this. 
Hmm... love new things huh?
Realized you love the squiky sound and you love to bite that squiky part. 
Annoying. :'D

 and.... 
You hugged it again when you sleep. 

You enjoy the music with me. :3



 And I wanted to selfie with you.. But you attacked me and keep licking me. HAHAHA. 

 and your face is showing... 
"what? :/"

 I love cuddling with you.. but you fell asleep so easily. :/

 Oh... and sorry to make you look so silly. 
But thanks for letting me did crazy 'fur-do' on you. :3 


 You new drumstick toy. See... I don't get you.. like seriously..
why you fall asleep so easily? So sampat. Play halfway also can sleep.
You got this some what sleeping syndrome? HAHAHA.


 And.... 
your old bed was destroyed by you coz you went crazy sometimes and just bite and tore it. 
Now I bought you this banana bed for you because it's yellow and so cute. XDD
I told my mom how you gonna react after i brought this home..
and it's so true.. you went and bite the tip of the banana. :'DD

 and you woke up like this mostly every morning...
Me: Muffin morninggg~
Muffin: Hmmm...what? :/ *that face*

Happy Birthday Muffin! 
Can't believe it's already 1 year
and you turned 1 years old.(7yo)
You will nvr get that pretty dog model kind of photo.
coz your fur is forever this messy no matter how many times i brush your fur. XD
But you're still pretty and cute to me.
ILYTTM,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment