Monday, November 12, 2012

You name it. :)

Hi everyone!


How was your day today? :) This afternoon I went to register for driving lesson. Well, kinda happy that, me, small kid is finally gonna drive! :P Gonna sit for 6 hours to listen that KPP thingie. Ohmuaigawd. =x But luckily my little brother is going as well. :) My little brother is going to accompany me as he's going to take his license too. hahaha... I gotta finish this driving lesson as fast as possible. D:


 # candylips. :*


Hahahaha.. Rainy day, today. :)  I acompanied mom to do her pedicure. While accompanying her, I talked on the phone with friend for 1hour+ like an auntie. :P Hahhaa..since I can't do a proper manicure, I used the nail polish tester to paint my nail! buahahaha! I had free manicure! :PP The nail polish I used cost RM69.90. :P I painted different colours on! Totally worth it! *evil grin* Mom gotta pay, and I got for free.. ngek ngek.


On my left fingers. #Candycolours. :)


On my right fingers. #Dullcolours. :)

You may thought that its weird to paint different colours on each of my nails, but who cares? XD I love it! :D
Anyways, which colour you like? :)


Till then,
xo

2 comments:

  1. Black, the colour of nothingness and the colour of the eyes of the person I love the most XD I am Romantic Goth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you look surprisingly petite in a young-ish kind of way in that photo :O

    ReplyDelete