Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gonbei San @ StarHill Gallery.

Hi everyone!


My day was exhausted and fun! The objective for today was to have Japanese buffet for lunch. :) Total satisfaction! hahaha. Well, this is my first time walking around Pavilion and StarHill Gallery. This place is just not for me. All kinds of branded stuffs which are truly truly expensive. =x


This is where I walked into StarHill Gallery. I think this should be the entrance. haha.. :))





Leica.
OH EM GEE~ the most expensive camera ever!?



StarHill is very very quiet. Maybe because the things there are expensive and nobody can afford to buy. For rich people only. =x But seriously, how many rich people in Malaysia? o.O



Gonbei San. :)


The interior is soooo Japanese style. The green bottles makes the place really unique. :)









The good food. :P
I'm so in love with sushi! Too bad, no Ebiko sushi! :(
















The Dorayaki. 
My favourite too. :) It's sooo cute that I can tell! x3





Green Tea x Mango.


Unique wall. :)


So after that, we walked to H&M! I'm finally visit H&M! hahaha.. I got to know this brand through a game I played and I just thought it was just a game. :P But never knew that H&M really exist! Omg~ forgive me!










Somehow, I felt like I'm at Victoria's Secret. Colourful, good quality and comfortable. :) and the price is quite affordable. :) If compare to Forever 21, H&M is so much afforadable than Forever 21. :) and I bought myself one from H&M! Wee~ wee~ ;))) Hey~ It's important to prevent breast cancer! Girls, make sure you choose a correct bra size. If you don't know how, always ask the professionals. :)


After that we don't know where to go already because the shops everywhere are so expensive! While waiting for my dad, we went to have some coffee and a little snacks. hehe..





Half-boiled eggs.
Reminds me something memorable. :) <3





#OOTD 


Also, Never to forget,

HAPPY DEEPAVALI, indiansss! :D


Till then,
xo

4 comments:

  1. Love your OOTD! You're getting so pretty my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, can i know if there's chocolate fountain at gonbei san? or its just chocolate in a bowl ? ps reply! thanks:)xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete