Friday, November 9, 2012

Food.

Hi everyone!


I'm finally finally free to blog! My first semester just over! Oh god~ I'm relaxed! Well, wanna blog about last 2 months, 23/09/2012. Mom decided and we went for dinner buffet at Neway, Puchong. :) Different from what I expected, the food there was awesome and delicious!! I miss the food there. I ate a lot that time. Here's the food I ate. Alone. :DD I can eat a lot, you know. :P


Food 1:




Food 2:




Food 3:




Food 4:





Food 5:




Food 6:




Food 7:




Food 8:






 Dessert 1:




Dessert 2:





Dessert 3:





Dessert 4:



VERY tempting isn't? :) I'm drooooolinggggg here! No joke! I finished all these! wahahahaha!! >:) I can't believe that I can actually ate so much!! omgee.. hehe.. Food lover, what to do? XD  I gained 1kg for the next day! =x But I lost 1kg for the second day. muahaha! x) So proud of myself. :P


Till then
xo

1 comment: