Monday, May 28, 2012

Private Kitchen : Hong Kong Cuisine

Hi everyone! :D

On the 26 May 2012, which means last Saturday, my mom's friend open a restaurant named Private Kitchen. Nice name, huh? XD The dinner is soooo awesome! :D


 The restaurant. 

 The menu. 






 The type of food. 


 The counter.



 I had no idea why and what is my brother looking at. :P


 Yay~ my lemon tea come first! :DD I like the stirrer. :D




 Difficult to cook, easy to eat. :P


 YOU MUST TRY THIS! This is ultra super delicious! :D 
The garlic are super crunchy! :)


 The macadamia is a.w.e.s.o.m.e! :D 
you can taste sweet,salty, crunchy and hotttt! :P *drooling* 


 Sorry about the blur pictures.. I hate that camera. =x 
The foods damn tempting,right? XD
The chef is really from Hong Kong! :D
I'm drooling right now. I wanna eat again! XD
Oh foooooodd! 


 Oh yeah~ guess what, my mom's friend invited some celebrities..
Do you know who is Chui Ling? From the "1 day 5 meals" :D 
and yeah~ here she is.. :P
She also invited Amber Chia, but Amber couldn't make it.. By that time, she's busy. =x 
but her husband came. :))
 The guy in specs kinda cute. :D 
I think he's some kind of celebrities too.. 


 Oh yeah~ here's the address to Private Kitchen! :D Please go and try! :D I bet you wanna go there again! :)


 The prices are so nice! :P 


After dinner, went to Old Town yumcha! :D 
Ya' know~ adults can do whatever they like. =x 

 Cam-whoring like a boss! XD


 Twinsie! :D


 Little bubby~ XD


 Oh~ oh~ and my favourite , Hazelnut! :D very creamy! :))


LOL! Damn boring, because my parents keep talking and talking to their friends. So, I went out to take pictures.. :P Seriously, Damansara there very high class! :D LOL. I got nothing to say already lahxzxzxzxz. :P


#kthxbye

Till then, 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment