Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pitstop: 6muliaB Gathering!

The only and best photo. :( 


Seriously, I dislike that camera. I feel like slamming it on the floor! :P
Wanted for more pictures? very sorry~ because most the pictures taken are not clear.
Okay. :/ cut the crap. =x

Last Sunday, 27/05/2012
There's book fair at The Mines Convention Centre. I thought there'll be form6 books selling. Eventually, there're not. :/ Selling all chinese books where I don't even know how to read. Well, I know how to read a little. =x hahaha! XD Then, instead of wasting time.. My friend fetched me to Leisure Mall at Cheras to buy books. LOL! very random. it's a sudden decision and we go for a movie! I watched MIB 3! Cannot deny that this movie is awesome but those aliens are super disgusting. :P
Oh~ let me introduce my friend. :D


His name is Wong Tze Jian a.k.a Steve. XD


He did a really good job by driving me home safely. :P and he join our class gathering too. :D Our class gathering ish aweshome! :D I've recorded a few videos, that we played some kinda funny games. XD Wanted to upload them.. but, i'm afraid they'll kill me. XD Never expect Zhen Qi would join us. I was like so surprised when I saw him that day. :D



I think this is a forced smile. I forced him to take a picture with me. XD sorry about the quality of the photo. =x
Then we started to talk real ghost stories and jokes. :P The ghost stories are kinda scary. NEVER GO GENTING! :P
When comes to ghost stories, Zie Xuan became excited and he got a lot to share. I was kinda freaked out, so I ask him to stop~ XD
Then, randomly I took out my camera and simply snap~ snap~ and snap~ XD

 Hew Wen Han. 
He ish damn kawaii. :P 
You think so too? x)


 Liow Zie Xuan. 


 Chun Hao and Kah Chun. 
Is this your best smile, Kah Chun? XD


 Voon How, Wen Han, Chun Hao and Kah Chun. XD
4 musketeers? :P

Avan Lee Loong Shern!!
I didn't take any picture with you. :( sad die~~ Don't know when we can meet again! 
Hahahaha..
He went home early that time. 

I went home around 11.45pm++ almost 12am. I think that day was too much. I went out the whole day until midnight! ~.~ Tiring. Thank you so much Tze Jian. :D You know what I mean right? XD


#kthxbye~

Till then,
xo

1 comment: