Friday, May 25, 2012

Heart these new babies.

Hi everyone! 

Last sunday, I and my parents went to Midvalley. Well, my dad's mission was to buy a smart phone. But he end up not buying it. Never thought of buying anything, but it just so random that Vincci and Bonita had sales that day. Hahaha.. Guess what I'd bought. :P




 This bag was actually at the price of RM79.90, but after 50% discounted, it is only RM 30 ++ 
:D I wanna have a small bag because it's kinda troublesome to carry big bags in certain places. 
like, shopping, out for lunch or dinner. 



Flats~ flats~ flats~ 

Bonita had sales too. RM69.90 for 2. So my mom wanted to buy one only, but the girl from the shop said it must be 2 for RM69.90. My mom don't need 2 pairs, so, I chose 1 for myself. XD Of coarse you know which is mine.. The sweet sweet one is mine. :P You can see the difference based on the size. :P Yeah~ my feet is small and very the cute one! :P Oh, I'm size 5. XD




Lastly, I bought a watch. The girl said that, we've bought something from Bonita for more than RM50, we'll get a cheaper price for a watch. :D Yay! Was so lucky that day! :D RM39.90 for this watch, end up discounted to the price of RM15! :D cheap max weih! XD I seldom shop like this. I shop like a shopaholic during CNY only. :P Which means, I buy my clothes and other accessories once in a year! :( Sad right?



Till then,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment