Saturday, May 19, 2012

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS.

Hi everyone! :) 
Anyone else have a busy/exciting week? Last Sunday was Mother's Day. But I didn't celebrate. :P Did you? I didn't doesn't means I don't love my mom. To me, everyday is Mother's Day. :) Well, as you can see, I started my form6 2 weeks ago.. and this week, the orientation has already ended.  Time just simply flies so fast. I'm gonna miss them. Here, meet my new friends.

Me and Koo Yin Yee. :D

She was the first person I met at the school hall and we're sitting next to each other. :) That's how we became so talkative and comfortable with each other. :P

Koo Yin Yee and Rainbow Wong

Rainbow was the second person I met after Yin Yee. She's ultra friendly! Please add both of them in facebook! :D

Me and Rainbow with glasses. 
Was being a nerd in school. Hahaha.. Who cares? :P 
Anyway, I seriously look awful with glasses and I don't know why. Rainbow look cuter in wearing glasses compare to me. D: 

The three.......? What should I name 3 of us? XD 
Was waiting for the teachers to prepare to give speech. Simply boring and we took photos together. :)

He is.......Ong Eng Hong. The 3rd person I met after Yin Yee and Rainbow. :) 
Psst!~ He's a new friend to Qhabylen, and Qhabylen spoiled him! 
He bully me every now and then. >:(


Zi Xuan. 

During the explore race, he is one of the guy who in the same group with me. hehe.. :D
He's so.......decent? no... He's a shy guy whenever I talk to him. :P



From the left to right..
Chang Man Jun, Joe Chan, Chua Seong Yaik and......opps (Mr.forgottenhisname) =x
Sorryyyy! :(
In mandrin, his name was pronounce as Wen Jun(Man Jun). He is really good in drawing! 
Admire him somehow. ;) Also, a very shy guy. :P He covered his face...so, dont worry.. I snap very quickly in order to snap his face..... and it turned out like this! 









Buahahahahahahahaha! 
Sorry Wen Jun, I promised you not to upload in facebook, but not my blog right? XDD


From the left, 
Chun Hao and Cheah Kah Chun. :DD

Liow Zhen Qi.
This guy was super cool and quiet in class. I always made him to talk. Hehehe.
No joke, 
he just being so quiet all the time, and I hardly see him talking to other people.
Name him, Mr. Cool? XD


Am I just short or he's just very tall? 
He is tall actually, if I not mistaken, my estimation was 6 feet or 6'1 feet. 
Oh boy~ =x

Jenny.
She is our class moniter. She's a very responsible person. 
and I like her. :)


Our senior. Adam Ng. 

Our 2nd senior. Lee Wei Jian.

Our 3rd senior, Rick Yee. is it? XD hopefully I don't mistaken your name. :P 




 Hew Wen Han. 
He had a twin brother! I simply find him cute because, he is only 5 feet tall I guess. :PP 
Oh dear~~ :PP


 Avan Lee Loong Shern

Now, I remember his name, I always heard wrongly, that his name was Lotion. :P
Similar right? Try to read really quickly, Loong Shern.
It'll end up like Lotion. :P
Buahahahahaha! 



End this post with my random awful face. :P
Seriously, I really enjoy the orientation week. I'm happy to meet all of you awesome people!
I'm transferring to a new school. 
So, keep in touch, darlings? :)
Love you guys so so much. 




Till then,
xo

3 comments:

  1. omg =A= my ugly look all shown here QmQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda -_- i was finding my name in google and i didnt expect to find this >< where my picture >< dog laa you

    ReplyDelete