Monday, February 6, 2012

White dress.


Hello readers! Mom suddenly in good mood, so she brought me shopping at Jusco. Then I realized, she got motive one! She can't decide whether to buy the dress that she saw the other day, so...... She bought 2 dresses include the one I wore above. The dress I wore, the colour only got size S only..so she bought pink. I love this dress because I think it's very feminine. But I don't feel like buying it already because it cost RM89. Damn expensive.. My mom got money ma.. so she bought it for herself lo..Anyway, she bought also, I don't wanna buy already. I don't wanna wear the same dress with her! LOL! Pathetic, even a dress I can't afford to buy.. wth.. -__- That's why I wanna go for part time lah! Too bad, grounded already! :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment