Friday, February 3, 2012

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? - Bob Marley

Hello again. How's the bun i tied? xD Hahaha.. So, how do you guys enjoy your CNY? Well, I'm not really enjoyed. It's like, as i grow older... everything has changed. The way my parents treat me has changed. I've changed too. My brothers changed too. The 3 of us has grown up. We did not fight like a small kid punching here and there anymore, but sometimes we argue over small matters. I don't wanna stay at home now. I wanna get to know more new friends. I wanna gain working experience. I wanna earn myself some pocket money. I wanna do something fun, interesting and excited. I wanna be happy. But as time flies day by day.. I'm getting unhappy. I don't know what's on my mind right now. I've been thinking alot of stupid things recently, but swear, it'll never ever gonna happen because I can never get what I think. I have things I need but I never have things that I want most. Envy my friends sometimes. They can have everything they want but they still complaining. Seriously, I don't know what they still want and what's so unsatisfied about their life? I'm just an ordinary girl who dream big! Not hoping to get what I want but get my butts off to grab the things I want and to be a successful person. I don't know whether I can still take it anymore. Looking forward and do not look backwards. If I fail, I'll try and try and try...



Till then,
bren, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment