Friday, February 3, 2012

年初九~疯狂的新年

Hello~ i don't know how to describe..just let the pictures tell you the stories.. haha.. :)
Bai Tian Gong. :)

Bryan.



Me and Summer.



My twin, Brandon.


Brandon and Hai Sheng. Two gay lous. xD



Me and Sin Wen.

The girls.

The Boys.



Ahahaha.. xD





Right... Did i ever told you that I was grounded after I went home? == Thanks to my twins who doesn't wanna go back by 11pm. and my mum was like damn damn angry.. and then the 3 of us got grounded just like that for 1.5 years. WTF! Actually i was not allow to go to my jii mui's house over night.. But promise is a promise. I don't know what's my feeling right now. Angry, nope. Sad, nope. I just hate it being grounded. My mom sometimes is not like what you think. She broke the promise, At first she said she gimme the last chance and n0t grounding me already and she allow me to go to my tuition teacher's house for bai nian.. and then yesterday she not in a good mood, suddenly she yelled and screamed at me and she said she don't allow me to go already.. Wth??! I told my tuition teacher already that i can go, and now she don't allow me to go?! I seriously don't know what the eff she wants! How I gonna live like this? I tried to convince her by massaging for her.. but, in the end..all the effort i massage for her is just RUBBISH! useless also.. I'm not gonna trust her anymore...she's just talking rubbish! Leave comment on the chatbox if you think I'm wrong or my mom is kinda psycho? == I'm not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment