Monday, December 3, 2012

Astro 我的最爱颁奖典礼 2012

Hi everyone! 


Yesterday was a blast! I think it was my lucky day! I passed my undang test! Yay! :D I thought I couldn't make it to go Sunway with Mackey and Marcus, because I'm afraid that the Driving Academy might ask me to take the Pra L Teori and Pra L Amali. Never know, the driver directly fetch me home after the test! Realized I got no keys, and everyone went out for lunch. =.= I got no choice, I thought so hard and try to get in the house, so I just climbed in. Luckily I got an idea how to get the keys! Finally I got in the house. My foot hurts so bad when I jump over the gate. D: 


Mackey was lost when he's on the way to my house where he suppose to fetch me to Sunway. In the end, my brother fetch me to meet up with him on a certain place. Our objective to go Sunway was just to meet the HK Stars because we didn't get the tickets. So our plan was, after meeting the HK Stars, we wanna go for dinner and movie with my brothers. About 6.30pm, we went to the Sunway Convention Centre. It was so empty at first. Suddenly the place became crowded and crowded. When those HK stars finally arrived! I see one by one walking in... I'm so excited to see them in person! But lastly, I didnt see Kenneth Ma. :( I'm kinda disappointed. :(


There's a ticket redemption counter. We saw alot of people queueing up to get the tickets. So we thought we can ask for the price to buy the ticket.. but... Based on my observation, I didn't see anybody paying to get the tickets. They were holding some kind of Astro letter and saying out some code number. So, I gave up queueing up. Since everyone already get into the hall, I decided to leave. But Marcus was being stubborn and he reluctant to leave. LOL. But, at that very moment, a guy holding a lot of tickets in his hands and giving away the tickets for free! I was overjoyed! I asked for 5 tickets! Yay! :D  



Bryan, Brandon, Mackey, Me, and Marcus.


Myolie Wu 

Tavia Yeung


Both of them look really gorgeous with that dress they wore! Tavia was really pretty in person! Support her always! 
If there's a best dressed awards for this, I'll definitely choose Tavia! 

During the show, Surprisingly, Kenneth Ma walked into the hall! I'm so overjoyed! I thought he's not coming! He gave me a surprise! He said that he was suppose to come to Malaysia together with Myolie Wu. But he can't get the early ticket for the flight. So Myolie Wu come first. He flew all the way from Taiwan to Malaysia! Just in time he came,when the very moment that Tavia got the awards together with him! Im'ma happy girl! :)

Kenneth Ma.
He ish 


I really enjoy my day with Mackey and Marcus. We shall do it again next year if we got the chance! :))
For more pictures => click here .



Till then,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment