Sunday, November 25, 2012

29 days till X'mas

Hi everyone!


I went to Pavilion to watch Skyfall! Oh yeah~~ finally! I'm so outdated! D: I know what's Skyfall means now. :) Not gonna tell you because I don't wanna be a spoiler! >< Anyways, this is my second time walking around Pavilion. Christmas is coming soon! :D Christmas are just wonderful. haahaa~~ I don't know why my family don't celebrate Christmas. :(


Christmas decorations everywhere now! I felt so dreamy~ ♥


Oh Oh~ I went to H&M again! Omg~ H&M has become my favourite brand! I'll have my own H&M haul next time,maybe? x) or maybe I'll make a vlog next time? *piaks* I think that's sooooo not gonna happen! hahaha.. I'm just so shy. D:


After finish the movie, we went for dinner at Manhatthan  Fish Market. :)  but they've localized the food. I don't really like it. I prefer authentic food. 


My Gummy Bear drink. :) 



Ze mushroom soup. 



The grilled set.



Salmon with white sause pasta. 



Spicy tuna spaghetti.



Um~ I forgotten what this one called. XD 
Its some kind of fish with scallop on top, a little bit spicy and sour.
This is nice. It's something like 'asam fish'.
A new dish. :)

What makes my day interesting is.... 

This is what happened, I was walking around and exploring beautiful stuffs at H&M, and I felt kinda strange because I felt someone was watching me. Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name! I didn't wear any contact lenses, I couldn't see clearly who was actually calling me until I strained my eyes and look carefully. I was like "Oh muai gawd"! Lol.  Surprisingly, I met this handsome guy. He is my schoolmate since secondary. Interested in him? Go check out his facebook here! Haha...


He's too good looking in this photo. :P I'm so sorry to ruin this picture. D: hahahaha...


Till then,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment