Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I crave for ♡

Hello readers! Currently, I've been craving a lots and lots of stuff and I wanted to share with you guys. Well, I think these are the best choice I ever made and these are awesome! :D The first thing I crave for is

1) The Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick.

Color: Soft nude.


Color : Blush

This is the Revlon ColorBurst Lip butter lipstick.




Color: Peach Parfait.

2) My second choice is this Naked 2 pallete eyeshadow.

This is the full packaging of Naked 2 pallete.


The colour inside Naked 2 pallete. All the colours are in the brown family. I prefer this because I'm suitable in nude colors and I'm not suitable in applying dark and striking colours like blue,green, red..or neon colours. But this pallete, definately suits for everyone. :)

3) This is Red Orange Jelly BB Cream from Skin Food.




4) Nymph Aura Volumer #2 brilliant nymph aura from Etude House.



5) Stila Smudge Pot.




This, you can apply on your lids and also apply it on your inner corner of your eye. Applying it on your inner corner of your eye will brighten up your eyes. :)

6) Benefits, benetint.




This, you can apply it on your lips or cheeks.

7) Benefits, bSpot perfume.

Never to forget this wonderful and awesome smell of this fragrance.

So what do you guys craving for currently? :)
Leave me a comment on my chatbox. :)

Till then,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment