Monday, March 12, 2012

One.. Two.. Thwee~ Badminton with the sampats. :P

Hello readers! :) Today was exhausted! Hahaha.. I slept on 2.30am and I woke up on 9.30am. Not enough sleep. :(. But anyways, today was a blast too! :) Went to Cyberjaya's Cyber Community Club. Look at the pictures.. It'll explain everything. Lazy to type thou. :P


Was kinda boring in the car.. :P On the way to fetch Hui. :)


And yeah~ We've reached there. This is the Badminton court. :)



Hui was very super exhausted, and I know. :) See her face.. :P


It's already 1.30pm and we need to go already. So we took pictures together. :)

Hui's back


My back. :)







This is the football court. Can I call it a court? lol..I think so. :P Indoor football court.


Look at Bryan's foreveralone pose. lol. x3


The Boys.
Let me introduce, From left,
Bryan, Hai Sheng, Brandon, Victor(white shirt) , Hai Ping, Chun Shieh and Kah How.
I guess, I don't have to introduce already right? xD
Me and Hui.♥

I love this. We look so sweet together! :))) ♥

Hui sayang me! o(^^)o ♥





Look kinda natural here. I laugh like..... whatever you wanna call. :P




And so, after that, fetch Hui home.. She have an appointment for facial. Then we had our lunch nearby Taman Equine. :) I spend a lot today. :( whatever... So, my brothers suddenly got ohm to go CC..== They paid rm4 for 2 hours. Hahaha.. But I didnt use the computer. I spend my time there playing Chun Shieh's iPhone. heee. xDD So, we went home on 5.30pm.

Till then.
xo

1 comment: