Sunday, January 8, 2012

What? What did you just asked me?

Hmm.. yesterday, my friend called me for a talk and we've talk quite long. She asked me what plans I have now since SPM is over 1 month ago and she also asked me whether I wanna get a boyfriend or not.. *hmmmm?* Well, my plans are :
#1. Find a part time job, so that I won't waste my time for the 6 months break.
#2. Taking form 6.
#3. Study my foundation in Malaysia.
#4. Oversea studies.

Well, boyfriend? Totally not. My mum promised me that she will bring me to Milan to study fashion design. So, i was thinking if I ever find a boyfriend and successfully have a boyfriend in Malaysia here, Maybe I wouldn't wanna let go everything include my boyfriend in Malaysia and maybe the possibility is I don't wanna go to Milan already....because maybe I won't be coming back to Malaysia. I think this is the silly thing to have a boyfriend since I already know what I'm going to do in the future, right? Why not just wait? Anyway, I'm not deperate to have a boyfriend. I know there's a lot of people plan to have a gf/bf after their SPM. But to me.. The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and bestfriends at the same time .. Remember this. :) Why not just enjoy?

Till then
xo

1 comment: