Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Why 7days counted as 1 week?

Hello guys.
*sigh*
I think I've loss my passion of blogging.. :( I don't know why..maybe because I think I'm lifeless. Been planning about what subjects I wanna take for my form6. My mom kept on nagging and talk how good form 6 is and seriously no joke. Well, I believe my mom. I read yesterday's Star's newspaper, an article about form 6. It really scares me. OMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I must sacrifice everything. -_______- speechless lah! I've been spending my time doing nothing interesting at home. I just know how to do house chores! CNY coming real soon! I need to clean and tidy up my whole room. I can consider like a housewife lah! :( I don't wanna be a housewife! :( I wanna go shopping and buy all the things I want. I wanna spend money like nobody's bussiness. (as if like I'm a billionaire, I'm dreaming.. =O= ) I wanna go wherever I wanted. But I can't. TT Whyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment