Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunway Damansara Pent House.

Hello baobeiss, ;) Yesterday I went to Damansara for brunch at Ikea. :) Mostly I always eat the Nyonya food there. Damn nice one the kuih. :P I ate starch for my brunch. Not good. :( But seriously, very full. I ate 3 pieces of the "white" kuih, I don't know what's the name of that kuih. 1 piece of kuih lapis and 1 piece of of the green+ white kuih! LOL! I forgot the names! xDDD oppssies. And so....We went for a walk at Ikano and The curve. I just love the bazaar. Plan failed. I wanna but belt. but nice belts are always expensive. Many things to see..I hand damn itchy now, wanna spend my savings. :P and then I went to my aunty's pent house at Sunway Damansara. Not bad, but old concept. So it's not worth to pay 1.2 million for that pent house for an old concept..but anyway cheap thou. Hello? DAMANSARA, man! 1.2 million is cheap already for that kind of area. I was wondering, why she chose that pent house, since there are still so many choices for pent house now? Btw, I don't know what should I do next time in my future. Nowadays, houses are so freaking expensive. Whenever I see the commercials from the newspaper..all MILLION~ MILLION~ MILLION~ ouhmuaigawd..million here and there.


Outfit of the day! :))


So, Reached there, we had our YumCha session with ze family and relative.


Love love the colours of these kuihs. :P Or is my skills good enough? :P *perasan*



My cousin's son, Avan Lee keep asking me to hold this ducky. So cute, so I decide to take a picture of the ducky of his as memories for me. :D

End this post with this lovely family photo. The small little boy in the middle is Avan Lee from Canada. He is a Canadian you know. :) My cousin had migrated to Canada because she's married to a rich Hong Kong guy who also migrated to Canada. She is soooo lucky! You know what, I read today's Star paper, and article about "Study and the City". The Top 50 Best Student Cities ranking. Paris, France ranking is the TOP 1! OUHMUAIGAWD again. I can't believe it. Hahaha.. I seriously can't wait to go to Paris to continue my studies in the future! wahahahaha!

Till then.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment