Friday, February 24, 2012

Simply, Random.

Hello readers. I don't know whether you are reading this blog or not. I know my life is not that interesting because I don't the $$ to spend like them, the blog you think are interesting. :)
Well, what is that related to $$? OF COARSE IT'S RELATED! When you don't have $$, where got lifestyle? If don't have $$, there is no good food to eat and enjoy in high class restaurant. No interesting pictures in my life. I hope someday I will. Haha. Who doesn't like money? Everyone does right? Just that, it about what kind of person you are. Whoa~ I'm not the negative one like you're thinking right now. Haha.. Please think the positive side of me. Thank you. ;)


There's so many wonderful little things in the world and I can't even get to enjoy them. Sometimes, I really envy my friends and those who have wonderful life compared to mine. Maybe I'm not satisfied the way I live right now, and maybe the person I envy so much, also not satisfied the lifestyle they living now. Why humans never get satisfy and so greedy? Oh well, I really wish my dreams will come true. You'll never know what i'd dreamed of. Hahaha.. I dream big! Never give up to achieve something I always wanted.


Till then,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment