Monday, December 29, 2014

Throwback 2014. (Part 1)

Hello again.

Alot of things happened this year. I don't know how to write about my life here. I still couldn't accept the fact that the people around me were not here anymore. Is this what it suppose to happen this year? I've gone through bitter sweet moments that will never be forgotten, this year. Now, 2014 just passed by so fast and it comes to an end now. Shall say goodbye 2014, pray for the good and hope for the best in 2015...


So, what I'm happy about 2014 was I finally get to study Fashion Design. Everyone knows that. I've been waiting for years and years looking forward for this. and yes. Finally. C: I started in August and unexpectedly, I was so busy with assignments that I couldn't even have personal time. Well, maybe I should manage my time well then. :/

So this is during our orientation. :)
awww. :')

I met a lot of friendly people on the 2nd day of orientation. It's funny when I started a conversation with Ariel. :)
Oh yea... 
Ariel(right) and Siew Min(left). :)
Our first photo together. :'D
Still rmb, girls? x)

We look so different compare to now eih? :P
Sooner later I met Natalie. :)







YES. 
We love to make crazy faces selfies. 
Decent looking selfies are too mainstream. :'D

Our first outing. I THINK. :P

OH OH. My course are so interesting... I had photography class. :D My favourite subject for this sem1. :D
We went places like Publika, Pavillion, Klcc, Putrajaya, Bukit Jalil...
Thanks Jerrard for driving me to KL. :)



 K lah. 
I know I'm like LION QUEEN here. x'DD 
The wind blows my hair.. 
I feel like a VictoriaS super model. HAHAHA. XD I know you wanna puke and punch me in the face. :P
Photoshooting session is so fun! :) Let's go for model photoshoot one day okay!? :D

 Recycled dress. :P 
We use newspaper to make clothes. Well, we have this activity in class that we have to make it like we're going to show the clothes on stage. XD Me and Ariel as the model. Shy lahs. :3 but I got the best cat walk model reward. :P (if I'm tall enough, i would dream to be like Kimora Lee) HAHAHAHA. XD
After that, we went Burger Factory for dinner with the girls. :))



We had went through so much difficulties throughout the whole semester. Yea, yea... I know I'm not studying science anymore, but there's still something difficult to overcome. 
I hardly leave my assignment behind when I had to travel with my family... I went to so many places this year. Terrenganu > Kuantan > Taiwan > Singapore

Well, Terrenganu and Kuantan, basically nothing interesting..But family bonding had grown stronger. :')

As for Taiwan.... ngek ngek. >;)
I wanted to go there again! :DD So, Let the photos tell you the story okie? Too many to describe already. HAHA.
So, We reached there about 6.30am+ and I had my breakfast around 8am/9am. We hardly find cafes or any restaurants open during that time. So, we found this. :P The salad is good. :)













 Some tid-bits are nice.. but the mee-sua... I don't really like it. Hahaha. I can't say its not delicious... depends on individual. :)

Then we had korean for dinner. I know you'll be asking "Why eat korean food at Taiwan?" XD 
It doesn't matter right.. Taiwanese cook one right? :P 
Korean food not bad. :P








 Had foot massage after a long walk. 
I had foot massage for 3 days straight. and Hey, reflexology is damn good. It affects other parts of your body too. My backache and shoulder ache so relieved. :P



 OH OH. One interesting part was... taiwanese are dog lovers! :D You can see dogs everywhere. I don't know, my reaction were like "OMGOMGOMG" :'D hahhaha. I cannot hold myself to touch and play with it. :P

Then we went to this night market. :)













We also went to Jay Chou's restaurant! :D
The interior is so nice that it has this antique piano there and some other props too. :)








Doggie: What are you looking at? you ugly humans! Oh god, this is embarrasing. -.- 




Lastly had this sandwich as breakfast before the flight home. :)

Our luggages, crazy right? XD
there's alot more photos. but lazy to upload so many. :P I'll just keep it to myself. XD
nothing much to share actually. XD 

There's Part 2. Stay tune. :)





xo

No comments:

Post a Comment