Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shopping for late Christmas or the up coming new year? :)

Hi everyone!

The new year is coming soon. Reluctant to let go 2012 year because I really enjoyed my holidays. Well, by right I wanted to go Mid Valley with her ♥ but end up went to Sunway. My motive is to buy a pair of shoes that I saw earlier from Nose. Sad case, I went there, eventually the shoes already out of my size. :( So, fine. Of coarse I shop for clothes too. Help Hui to find CNY clothes for next year! :)



Let the pictures tell the story. :P

Nichii. 



Hui hui look absolutely gorgeous in this dress. :) 
I don't know why she don't dare to wear. :(


I think this looked kinda mature and oldddd. >:(






Forever 21.
Same style. hehe. 


Who's that bling bling? XD


Kitschen.







Office girl? Hui wore this, looks better compare to me. TT




OMG, I love this dress.. can wear 2 ways. :) wanted to buy, but no chance to wear. Go where to wear this, you tell me? TT


Hui look so cuteeeee! xD



Oh yeah, I love this dress so muchhhh! I love the pattern and it shaped up your body.



The most interesting part that attracts me is the Backkkk! I love it! 

But the same reason. TT Where to go so that I can wear it? NO WHERE. TT


Lastly I bought this dress! OMG! No regrets! Love it too! hahaha.

I bought this, because I think that this dress is casual, sexy, and at the same time looking chic. The colour is very attractive. NEON yellow. love love love. ^_^ Replace the shoes that I wanna buy. But I'm still gonna get that shoe! See Mid Valley got my size or not. If don't have means, I'll...........i'll...........i'll............... *sniffs* give up. TT

Whatever. haha.

No harm trying so many clothes right? XD since you can't get to buy, so, why not try it on and shiok sendiri? XD lololol! Me and Hui damn sampat yesterday! Oh Oh! and I've watched "here comes the boom". Laugh my ass out. Hui just can't stop laughing from the beginning of the movie till the end. Salute her lungs! lol. She make me laugh too because of the way she laughs that make me laugh. OMG! Awesome day! hahaha..


Till then,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG you girls should buy ALL the clothes they look so damn good on you both!! Happy New Year Bren! xoxo

    ReplyDelete