Saturday, April 21, 2012

ZARA : Blazers

Hi everyone!

Yesterday, window shopping with my family at Mid Valley. Normally, I'll shop at Vincci, Nose, Charles and Keith, etc... But it was the first I went in Zara. I always knew that the clothes and shoes at Zara are very expensive. So I never go in. But yesterday, I just wanna get inspirations and self-learning about fashion. So, I went in and I saw a few colorful blazers hung inside. They are just too gorgeous! I search these from ZARA Malaysia website. I see more. I love blazers a lot, just that I couldn't find the blazers I always wanted at the boutiques. So, I was so happy that I could finally found in ZARA. Branded is always branded. The quality and designs make a very big difference! You can visit Zara Malaysia website here.


Piped Fantasy Cardigan - RM499

Pique Blazer - RM 279

Single button blazer - RM329

Blazer with piped pocket - RM459



Jacquared Pattern blazer - RM499

Gathered Sleeve blazer - RM 459

Jersey blazer - RM 279

Polka dot printed blazer - RM 359


I think blazers are casual and also you can wear it to work. :) 
Do you love blazers? :) 


Till then
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment