Saturday, January 7, 2012

I had a horibble dream! :(

Hello guys~ D:
Sorry for showing this stupid face => D: Well, this morning I had a really bad dream.. and I dreamt the same thing 2 times already. It really scares me a lot. I wish it won't come true. I told my mom about it and she said I think too much already. *deep inhaled/exhaled breathe* fuuhhhh~ Well, I dreamt that I got a very bad results in my SPM! How can I possibly get 4 Ds and 2 Es? I cried in my dreams.. It really sounds stupid, I know. == Really gave me a heart attack!




LMAO! Hahahaha.. Which student are you? I'm student A. :( *sniffs*



Oh~ Found this in facebook. This girl is so honest. Laugh my ass out seriously. LOL! Just take it a joke lah, okay? if you feel offended about this. I think you better close this page and drink a cup of coffee to chill. :P

Till then
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment