Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas pressie. ♥

Hey guys! This is my new blog for 2012! Hahaha..Let's make this blog as a new chapter begin in my life.I'll try to make this blog interesting, alright? :)
So, start with the christmas pressie I receive from my sisters! :DD we celebrated and had our dinner at Pitstop on 30.12.2011, which means last year obviously.. Haha.. Oh well, Here it goes.. :)



This pressie is from Huahua! The bow is my christmas gift and that earring is my souvenir from Korea! Thank you so much Huahua! :D


The bag of make up brushes are souvenir from Wei jie! and the eye liner is my Christmas gift. I never have those for myself, i only use my mum's one.. Great choice Wei jie! :D Thank you very much! :) *wide smile*





This Pearl mask is from wei jie too. :) Souvenir from Korea. :DD Eventhough I have really dry skin,the mask is kinda not suitable for my skin but i'll use it wisely. :)




This bag compartment is from Jehsin! I really thought of buying it..But i saw it from The Curve shopping mall, it is really expensive and I don't feel like buying it already.hahaha..So, this is the good choice Jehsin made! HAhahaha.. Thank you sweetie! :D



I really had no idea where Stephanie get this from! It's really very cute..guess what it is? xD anyways,thanks Budak besar! xDDD


Till then.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment